It is with extremely heavy hearts that we are writing to inform you that we have made the proactive decision to temporarily close FRC, effective immediately. We hope to re-open on March 30th and will keep you up-to-date via email and social media as the situation evolves.
We had hoped to stay open to provide an outlet for our amazing FRC family during this difficult time. Additionally, we also struggled with how to support our many incredible employees who rely upon their paychecks to stay afloat. With that said, we feel a moral imperative to take whatever steps necessary to stop the spread of COVID-19 as quickly as possible and to not overwhelm our healthcare system. While fitness is crucial to keep one’s immunity strong and for everyone’s physical and emotional wellbeing, we don’t feel comfortable putting our members and staff at risk. We hope to help “Flatten the Curve” of transmission and play our part in bringing this crisis to a quicker resolution.
As we temporarily close our doors, a few notes about our memberships, packages and reservations:
- Memberships: We are in the process of putting all memberships on hold. They will be reactivated once FRC reopens.
- Credit Packs: We are working to extend the expiration dates of all credit packs to coincide with the amount of time we are closed.
- Existing Reservations: For any existing reservations, we will be in contact with you shortly to discuss options.
HOW CAN WE SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME?
As you know, we are a small new business and need all of the support that we can muster from our wonderful community during this temporary closure. In addition, we know how frustrating it is for each of you to not be able to come to FRC and train and recover together as you continue along your fitness journeys. Trust us, we want you to be here training hard, recovering even harder, having fun and crushing your fitness goals. With that being said, let’s all focus on what we can do for each other (not what we can’t do) during this difficult time. Here are some ways we can support one another:
- Online Workouts and Recovery Classes: Starting tomorrow, so that you can continue to progress while you keep a socially acceptable distance from one another, our coaches will be serving up their favorite workouts (both running and strength training) and recovery exercises that can be done in the safety of your own home or outdoors on your own. We will be posting our workouts and recovery exercises on our InstagramLive and FacebookLive pages so please check those out and enjoy the workouts and exercises! We hope you find these workouts and exercises a much needed physical and mental release during these times. If you have any suggestions or requests, please also send those along to us at [email protected].
- Training Programs: Please don’t forget that Coach Dave offers online specifically tailored training programs. Please contact us today at [email protected] if you would like Coach Dave to work with you on your training program. Pricing options for the training programs can be found HERE.
- One-On-One Coaching: If you are interested in private one-on-one coaching or digitally training with one of our coaches, please contact us today at [email protected]. Pricing options for the personal one-on-one coaching can be found HERE.
- Gift Cards: Whether you’re local and want to support us by using it in the future, or a friend who lives out of state who will never use the gift card but just wants to support us during this closure from afar, gift cards are available on our website HERE.
- Write Us A Review: Small businesses live and die by reviews on Google and Yelp, so the more you can leave positive words of your experience with us on these platforms the better. It makes a huge difference to businesses like FRC who are new and don’t have the huge brand recognition and it only takes a few minutes of your time. Thank you so much to all of you that have already left us a review. We love you all!
We are beyond grateful to all of our incredible members for all of your love and support during this unprecedented time. We can’t thank you enough for your continued support and encouragement. In addition, we wanted to give a special SHOUT OUT AND THANK YOU to all of the healthcare workers and emergency and first responders for their tireless efforts during such an historic time. Until we reopen our doors, please keep running and training if you can, please try to stay positive, and please take care of yourself and others in need and know that we will get through this, and we will be back together soon enough working together to help you crush your fitness goals!
Stay healthy and safe,