We take your training and recovery at FRC seriously. That’s why we have the best team to help support you. From Olympians, professional runners, Ironman athletes and other highly experienced running and training coaches, our coaches have the experience to empower all levels of runners to train to be their best! Our coaches all share a PASSION for running and are here to get to know you and make sure that you find your formula and achieve your goals.
Michelle Elizabeth Howell, Elle (nickname)
- Background- 25 years old, female, West Palm Beach, USTFCCCA certified coach with over thirteen years of experience in the sport
- PR’s, podium visits (any endurance sport)- 800-2:03.05, mile-4:39, 5k-18:15, 2x All-American, 2019 USATF Semifinalist 800m, 2020 ranked 18th in the world women’s indoor 600m
- Preferred distances or even local routes- 800-mile. My favorite running route in the DMV is the C&O Canal
- What made you want to be a runner/endurance athlete? I got into track because my dad was a runner
- What is your pre-race ritual (meal, sleep, general preparation, etc.)? Post-race? Pre-race involves a dinner of salmon and veggies followed by 9-10 hours of sleep. Day of I visit a local coffee shop to listen to a podcast or read a book to kill time. Post-race I like to go on longer cool-downs and hang out with friends (if it went well)
- What is your favorite race? Running the anchor leg of a fast 4x400m. relay
- What do you like most about coaching at FRC? Helping people improve their running technique, which will help running to seem more enjoyable and efficient for them.
- What is your favorite class to coach? Formula 101
- How has your experience been developing relationships with FRC members? It’s fun to work with people who come from all walks of life, learn about their goals, and help create a plan to reach them
To learn a little more about Michelle READ MORE HERE.