Our commitment to the safety and health of our members and staff continues to be our top priority. As a studio dedicated to bringing together the fitness community to train, recover and learn how to conquer personal fitness goals, we know how important it is for you to have the confidence and peace of mind that you are coming to the safest environment possible to get an awesome workout!
Our Cleaning, Safety & Distancing Protocols
- Clients will be checked in by an FRC staff member at the Front Desk
- A forehead temperature check will be administered to all clients and staff (if you register a temperature of 100.4 degrees or above with our thermometer, you will not be allowed to take the class/service) **We will refund you the class/service if this is the case
- All clients and staff will be asked if they are experiencing (or have experienced in the last 14 days) any COVID-19 symptoms prior to their arrival (if you share you are experiencing (or have experienced in the last 14 days) any COVID-19 symptoms, you will not be allowed to take the class/service) **We will refund you the class/service if this is the case
- Every client will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival to FRC before the class/service
- Clients and staff are required to practice social distancing at all times. This means staying at least 6 feet from others in all areas of the facility (other than the workout rooms) and staying at least 10 feet from others in the workout rooms
- Workout stations and treadmills are at least 10 feet apart in the workout rooms
- Every FRC staff member is required to wear a mask at all times
- Unless otherwise instructed by an FRC staff member, every client is required to wear a mask at all times (you will not be required to wear a mask while exercising)
- There will be no more than 25 occupants at one time inside of FRC
- All services are by appointment only
- Clients are required to wipe down their own equipment after the class/service ends with FRC provided sanitizing wipes
- FRC staff members will also thoroughly wipe down and disinfect the equipment after each class/service and in between shifts
- Please bring your own towel (towel service is suspended until further notice)
- Please bring your own water/sports drink (access to water fountains is suspended until further notice)
- Clients scheduled for recovery or assessment service appointments will be permitted to enter the studio solely to utilize the service
Please do not hesitate to call or email us if you have any questions or concerns.
We can’t wait to see you at FRC soon… let’s do this, together!
CALL US: 703-719-4109
EMAIL US: [email protected]